Conditions of Entry
In line with NSW Government's COVID-19 requirements and our commitment to making your visit as pleasant and safe as possible, the Museum has in place the following conditions & requirements for visitors:
- All visitors must complete COVID check in. If you don't have a mobile phone or check-in card please ask at admissions for assistance
- All visitors must show a current COIVD vaccination certificate
- Maintain social distancing (1.5 metres) at all times
- Maintain good hygiene by hand sanitising (hand sanitisers are provided throughout the Museum)
- Limits are in place for exhibit and shop areas based on the 2 sq/m rule requirement
- Avoid touching objects
- Observe entry and exit signs
- Museum volunteers will undertake regular cleaning to ensure visitor safety & wellbeing at all times
Opening hoursTuesday, Thursday and weekends - 10 am to 4 pm
AdmissionAdults - $10.00
Concession - $7.00
Child under 14 - $5.00 (under 5 - free)
Family - $20.00
FacilitiesDisabled access to ground floor only.
Coach tours catered for.
Comfortable rest room with coffee, tea and reading materials.
Group bookingsFor groups of 12 or more - per person - Adults $9.00, Concession $7.00, Children $5.00
Phone: 02 6351 4452 (diverted to mobile out of opening hours)
The following information is required: name of group; number of people; date of visit; time of visit; a contact for the group and contact's phone number. If the group is travelling, a mobile number that the group can be contacted on is appreciated. If you need to cancel or postpone your visit please let us know as early as possible.
How to get to the museum69 Methven Street, Lithgow
View Larger Map
EnquiriesPhone: (02) 6351 4452 (international: 61 2 6351 4452)
Mail: PO Box 564, Lithgow, NSW, 2790, Australia